Ilyana Castaneda’s Journal| Abs Start In The Kitchen| Eat Healthy | Get Fit
Hey how’s your New Year’s Resolutions going so far?
One of the things that I wanted to work on this year with my family is eating healthier. Like I mentioned before I’ll be honest I’m a thin girl I’m not going to lie to you and say I have this huge story. I’m also a single mom but my parents are a huge support and we live with them and 2 of my nieces who are in their 20s. Yes, it’s a pact household but it’s a huge help for my son and I.
I need to make sure that I take care of myself. I have working out down in my daily routine. However, my son and I live with my family and we haven’t always been eating the healthiest every day. So when I started Les Mills Combat I totally dug into the nutrition guide that came with this and let me tell you these recipes are super delicious. I’ve been posting them at http://fb.com/ilyanaCastanedaLive and on Instagram at ilyanaCastaneda.
I’ve been planning out the week, making the grocery lists, and preparing the meals, lunches and snacks ahead of time. The great thing is I have the family on board so we are working on this together. This week I’ve also incorporated some of the meals from my Team Beachbody Meal Planner because it will plan out my meals according to the amount of calories I should be eating each day. I can also print out the weekly meal list, as well as a shopping list!! So this has totally helped out.
I’ve been posting pics to sort of help out others get ideas and now I’m starting a 15 day Challenge because I really want to help out and share my tips that i’ve been using to make this work.
If you want to eat healthier, please realize the food will still taste great!!!! Let me help you out with this and join me for 15 days.
In my 15 Day Valentine’s Day Shake It Down Challenge
Each Challenger will commit to:
1. Eating 3 meals a day and 2 healthy snacks a day.
2. Drink Shakeology Everyday. One meal should be replaced with Shakeology (The Healthiest Meal of the Day…Click here to see why http://ilyanasHealthyShake.com
3. Check in with the Challenge group daily on Facebook.
4. Workout for at least 30 minutes a day/follow your Team Beachbody Workout Program. Don’t worry if you don’t have one yet I’ll help you pick the plan that’ll help you work towards your fitness goals and help you save with a Challenge Pack.
Plus all challengers get FREE Coaching from me, Ilyana Castaneda.
So who is the Challenge for?
This Challenge is ONLY for those who:
1. Will commit to the entire 15 days.
2. Are willing to stick to the plan and learn how to eat healthier!
3. Have a positive attitude and are willing to make some changes.
4. Are willing to take what they have learned and continue to apply it to your life.
This Challenge is NOT for those who:
1. Have a negative attitude.
2. Cannot fully commit to the entire 15 days.
3. Cannot check-in on Facebook daily with our exclusive Facebook Group.
4. Have no desire to make positive changes in their lifestyle.
How do you get started and get signed up?
1. Place your order for Shakeology "Home Direct" before January 28th, 2013 at http://ilyanaCastaneda.com
2. Click on Shop
3. On the left hand side click on Shakeology OR Select a Challenge Packs and get a workout program, Shakeology HD, and 30 free days of the Team Beachbody Meal Planner that I use, plus a program nutrition guide, free coaching from me, and free shipping.
4. Choose your flavor of Shakeology.
5. Select Home Direct. This will help you save $$$ on shipping and you can cancel at anytime. We even offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
6. Make sure that Ilyana Castaneda, Coach 29332, is listed as your personal coach.
Then just click here to contact Ilyana Castaneda http://designingalifestyle.com/contact
Just type I want in on the 15 Day Challenge.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started on eating healthy now! We are still in the 1st month of the year. Don’t let another year go by and think "I coulda, shoulda, woulda". Take action and let’s get moving towards your fitness goals!